How America will turn out.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How America will turn out.....

How do you think America will turn out if Kerry is elected? An what do you think of these new thought of Terrorist threats. On how they're gonna try and attack our Economy system. Honestly I believe they're getting more smarter and smarter these days. What do yall think?

I don't like the Kerry guy. But I also believe dat we'll be better off with Kerry. Because Bush's committee is jus careless. I mean who throws out documents of a well organized terrorist plan. Jus careless.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishops
      I don't like the Kerry guy. But I also believe dat we'll be better off with Kerry. Because Bush's committee is jus careless. I mean who throws out documents of a well organized terrorist plan. Jus careless.
      What documents? Show us...

Comment

Look, the documents that Bush's campaign team had stumbled onto in the beginning of the presidential term. But threw them away, due to the fact the U.S. gets threats all the time. But thats what I know.

Comment

Look, the documents that Bush's campaign team had stumbled onto in the beginning of the presidential term. But threw them away, due to the fact the U.S. gets threats all the time. But thats what I know.
          That doesn't answer the question. Be specific.

What were the "documents that Bush's campaign team had stumbled onto in the beginning of the presidential term. But threw them away, due to the fact the U.S. gets threats all the time."

You're accusing the Administration of violating several Federal laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Short Irish Guy
            That doesn't answer the question. Be specific.

What were the "documents that Bush's campaign team had stumbled onto in the beginning of the presidential term. But threw them away, due to the fact the U.S. gets threats all the time."

You're accusing the Administration of violating several Federal laws.
            One individual from the team had spoke out on throwing away the document. An he was on the news apologizing for his actions on the document. But that still says how Bush was aware of the date & everything else. Whether he says it or not.

Comment

One individual from the team had spoke out on throwing away the document. An he was on the news apologizing for his actions on the document. But that still says how Bush was aware of the date & everything else. Whether he says it or not.
              Which individual? Specifically, which person did this?

Comment

Originally posted by Short Irish Guy
                Which individual? Specifically, which person did this?
                Okay, honest mistake. Hear read this.
                Sandy Berger, former President Clinton's national security adviser, is under criminal investigation by the Justice Department after highly classified terrorism documents disappeared while he was reviewing what should be turned over to the Sept. 11 commission.
                Berger's home and office were searched earlier this year by FBI agents armed with warrants after the former Clinton adviser voluntarily returned some sensitive documents to the National Archives and admitted he also removed handwritten notes he had made while reviewing the sensitive documents.

That explains some of it.

If ya got more questions, ask me. I won't hesitate to answer.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X