Left Behind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Behind?

Ok if you are religious in anyway, do you ever think that you have already missed out on the "Second Coming" and this is hell? Like you were left behind and everyone who deserved Heaven is already there? As if you are living this life and it's a huge joke to get in to heaven, ands that's the punishment Hell has. You are strivng so hard for nothing...
    I have been thinking this for a while now cause everythings seems like this would be a type of Hell. What do you think? Have we all just missed out already and we dont know?

Good topic, I'm an Athesis, so I don't believe in any of this after life stuff.

Comment

man i have never really questioned that, it has popped into my head but i have never really pondered it, i feel as though if the second coming has come and this was all just a trick because its our punishment, i think we would know if it has come and gone. Think of thise who dedicate their lives to "fighting crime and evil!!" well dedicating their lives to help others. why would people like that heve been skipped? I believe that if this was a trick from hell it would be alot worse off... like friends in general, i believe that we wouldnt even have friends at all if we were in hell already. How does everything seem or appear to be like a type of hell?? do explain.

Comment

good point and question. I can totally see where you both are coming from, but the thing is, if good is literal, then we would never die here, so this couldn't be hell. But often times God is not, so it very well could be.
        if this is hell, then I think we should all be greatful because we have the power to make this not so bad of an exsistance. It all depends on if you have the will power and balls enough to step out there and change the course your life takes.

Comment

Let me ask another question, and play the anti-Christ:

What Christian's call the Old Testament states that the Creator does nothing without first revealing to His prophets, but no where in this Old Testament does it speak of two comings of the Messiah, but rather only one coming, and the things that the Messiah is suppose to do, things that Jesus did not do, such as build the Temple, which he could not do since the Temple was already standing during his life time, and it always speaks of the Messiah as coming in the end days, so could it be that Jesus is not the Messiah, and there is no second coming, and we have not missed anything as of this time, for we are still waiting for certain prophecies to be fulfilled?

Do not get me wrong, there are many prophecies that have been fulfilled, none that are Messianic in my opinion.

Comment

i dunno i dont think the rapture has come for instances that well since im baptist that if you except christ into your heart you shall be swept up for this, and i sure as hell aint been swept up.......

but its a good question and thought, but i dont think we've missed out
            we'd know......but we are in the end season....in the bible it states we will not no the hour or the day but rather the season of his coming

with israel becoming a state, and the technological advanchments, these are signs of the end times, pretty soon if everybody starts going against israel we will be another step closer, read the book revelations in your trusty bible!
            for that is the word of god, and is the best thing to go by

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X