Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions......

QUESTION #1

If Vanilla Ice had a different producer, a different record company, do you think he might have lasted longer than he did? (EXAMPLE: What if he had been produced by Dr. Dre?)

QUESTION #2

About 1 1/2 years ago it was announced that Ice Cube had signed to Aftermath, but since then there has been nothing - has he since then left Aftermath? I sure would like to hear a Dr. Dre produced Ice Cube album. It would be like a reuniting of N.W.A.

QUESTION #3

Will there ever be another N.W.A. albumd released? If Cube, Dre, and Ren cannot get back together, could they at least pass the shit off to people like Game, Lil' Eazy, and other Compton rappers?

b in answer to question 2 and 3

ice cube still is signed....look on aftermathmusic.com they havent takin him off their roster

and expect a new NWA with Game, Lil Eazy and probaly a few cats we dont know....That would to me atleast seem like the best go

peep aftermathmusic....i get a lot of my info there
    Last edited by Harmon; 09-23-2004, 2:23 PM.

Comment

because Game is overly into the NWA thing

Comment

Harmon...... I went to Aftermathmusic.com, and did not see Cube as a part of the line-up?

Comment

my bad on callin you bish, b

but lemme peep it out real quick

Comment

well my bad hes not on the lineup but if you go to releases....it has ice cube, as a possible release...so i guess its not full go, but a possibility of cube being lined up with dre n shit

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X