Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can psychics really see the past/future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can psychics really see the past/future?

I’m sure everyone has seen the signs for “$5 Psychic Readings” in their town or while traveling elsewhere. What I wanted to discuss here were your thoughts on using psychics for more than just personal entertainment, more specifically in police and detective work.

There’s been documented cases in the past where police haven’t been able to solve a crime, at which point they turn to a psychic for help. What I find the most interesting is when the psychics they hire actually solve the case.

What are your thoughts on this? What about using psychics to help solve some of the current investigations (such as the Peterson or Hacking trials?)

I’m not an expert myself on the topic, but I’ve been learning a bit more from a new show on Court TV called Psychic Detectives. It’s on Wednesday’s at 9:30pm in case you want to watch it too.

~ Marysol

If psychics really existed then 9/11 never would have happend. People can not see in the future...its that simple.

Comment

Shit I wish I had a psychic. So I could of known that my gurl found out that I fucked her bestfriend & her cousin. An then when I go to my gurls house she pulled out a fuckin' knife. I thought she was playing but she knicked my side. An I said you cut me and she still had this look on her face. Thats why I need me a white girl. Who would just beg me not to do that again. Instead of pulling a knife out. Sike, let me quit. I ain't stereotyping white women, I'm playing. But I sure wish I had a psychic before that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishops
        Shit I wish I had a psychic. So I could of known that my gurl found out that I fucked her bestfriend & her cousin. An then when I go to my gurls house she pulled out a fuckin' knife. I thought she was playing but she knicked my side. An I said you cut me and she still had this look on her face. Thats why I need me a white girl. Who would just beg me not to do that again. Instead of pulling a knife out. Sike, let me quit. I ain't stereotyping white women, I'm playing. But I sure wish I had a psychic before that happen.
        I bet you want a psychic to see if you like fingers in your ass. I can tell you now that you don't....you like fists.
        Last edited by Bob Berkowitz; 10-01-2004, 7:46 AM.

Comment

Oh shit. You mean to tell me Bob has the balls to come back and get fried again. Damn, dawg. I thought you learned your lesson. But then again ***s can never get enough of anything. Hey how bout you go and get some pussy for once and see how you like it. Oh, I forgot you want to get the sticking, don't you?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X