Brandon Marshall seeks ejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall seeks ejection

Miami Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall says he has been playing with his emotions in check and plans to show more passion Monday night against the New York Jets, with a goal of getting kicked out of the game in the second quarter.

When asked if he was joking, Marshall said no.

"I'm not joking. I'm serious," Marshall told the South Florida Sun Sentinel. "They're going to fine me. It's probably going to be like a $50,000 fine. But that quarter and a half that I'm out there, I'm going to play like a monster.

"I might get in a fight with Bart Scott. (Antonio) Cromartie, we pretty much matured our relationship and grew a little bit. We used to fight in Denver and San Diego. If that happens, it happens, so we'll see."

In July, Marshall disclosed he was diagnosed earlier this year with borderline personality disorder. On Thursday, he said he hasn't played with enough emotion in the first four games for the Dolphins, who are winless.

Marshall said he might get into a fight or a shoving match against the Jets, or bang the ball off his head.

Marshall has 22 catches this year but is tied for third in the NFL with five drops.

Source: AP

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X