Tiger Woods Wife Consults Divorce Attorney, May Split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods Wife Consults Divorce Attorney, May Split

The Swedish wife of embattled golfer Tiger Woods reportedly will leave him after Christmas, according to reports in several media. The reports also say Elin Nordegren has consulted a divorce attorney and is no longer worried about money.

A London newspaper, "News of the World," contends Nordegren will stay with Woods in their Florida mansion through the holidays for the sake of their two children. But after the first of the new year, she'll reportedly leave Woods and move to Sweden.

The newspaper also claims Woods is still in touch with his most recent mistress, Rachel Uchitel. She reportedly told friends that she and Woods "are still together no matter what." The report adds Woods told Uchitel he would leave his wife for her and that he "lavished her with expensive gifts."

Source: metro source

This is a very useful information. I wish to see more of the updates from this website because I am a law student and the information in this website is really helpful. I will surely forward this web address to my friends.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X