Vince Contacts Bret Hart; Wants Him @ WMXX Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Contacts Bret Hart; Wants Him @ WMXX Bad

As he seemingly does as time comes annually, Vince McMahon reportedly gave "The Hitman" Bret Hart a ring to see about possible involvement in either the Hall of Fame ceremony coming up at the WrestleMania XX festivities or the main-event at WrestleMania XX itself.

Also, what has now become customary, Bret Hart isn't showing a ton of interest in getting involved in any current storylines or working with anyone. However, as usual, Hart still displays interest in a farewell speech, or something done to say goodbye to the fans the right way (considering how he said goodbye originally in WWE, and then goodbye for good in WCW).

As time draws closer, expect to hear more. As of now, it's looking much as it does as WrestleMania time draws every year - possible, but doubtful. This one is the big one though in Vince's eyes, and some claim he's worried he doesn't have a big enough show built up in mind yet to match that of the hype of the event. The addition of Bret Hart couldn't hurt.

Source: Observer Newsletter

bret was the greatest, i hope he comes back and egaculates in vinces cocktail

Comment

Originally posted by Cakes
      bret was the greatest, i hope he comes back and egaculates in vinces cocktail
      Hahahahahahhahhahaha

Comment

Id like to see Bret come back and hook up in a stable with Benoit, Jericho and Storm... That would be ill. I'd also like to see him and Shawn go at it one more time. Probly just wishful thinkin'.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X