Piper Rails Into Vince McMahon, Ric Flair-HHH, Steve Austin; & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piper Rails Into Vince McMahon, Ric Flair-HHH, Steve Austin; & More

In a recent interview Roddy Piper was quoted as saying "I took a stand right up to McMahon's face so, yeah, he fired me," explains Piper. "I still think he fired me because he hated how I refused to stop calling him Vincent. You're gonna have to live with that, Vincent, unless you want to come down to the Ring Of Honor and do a double-shot that weekend! Hey, if McMahon finally gets the guts enough to do a "Piper's Pit," like he's made every other poor wrestler do, it would probably be the biggest thing they'd have on Wrestlemania. And if I do that, I'll buy a ticket for everyone who comes to Ring Of Honor at The Rex Plex in Elizabeth on Saturday, and we'll all go to Madison Square Garden on Sunday!"

Ric Flair and Triple H will be signing at Toys R' Us this week. Mick Foley, Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, John Cena, Stacy Keibler, and Miss Jackie will all be in the New York City area this week as well.

Steve Austin will be doing a signing on 3/27 for SSA Entertainment at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (2 Harmon Way) in Secaucus, New Jersey at 1 PM.

Source: PWN

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X