Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Hall's friend Sean Waltman updates his health, plus reveals his recent issues with pain pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Hall's friend Sean Waltman updates his health, plus reveals his recent issues with pain pills

On the PWTorch Livecast this month, Sean Waltman acknowledged that Scott Hall has been in WWE's Wellness Program rehab this year.

"I'm a little hesitant, but he was here in Clearwater recently at an intensive outpatient program and I was able to spend some time with him. I had him on the Cowhead show a couple weeks ago, so I'm not talking about anything he hasn't discussed. He's back in the Wellness Program right now. He's had his ups and downs. He's looking really good. Really good."

He added that Hall's addiction issues aren't going to go away. "Let's face it, it's gonna be a battle the rest of his life," he said. "You know, same with me. It's just a matter of dealing with it properly. It's easy for me to say right now that I'm dealing with my issues properly. It makes it easier for me to be on my high-horse right now."

Waltman also said he himself is doing well these days, but he had a setback last year which ended up making headlines when he was pulled over by police and drugs were found in his car.

"Last year physically was a tough year for me with my matches. The match I had with Generico last year took a toll on me physically, so I started on pain pills again to make it through the matches. Lo and behold it ended up being problematic again last year to the point that I got caught with painkillers without a prescription. I wasn't arrested or anything, but the state attorney sat on the thing for three months, four months. Then all of a sudden out of nowhere I had a warrant out. So I took care of it. By that time I already had a handle on the painkillers. I'm clean right now and I feel great. As far as the charges, they're going to be dismissed and all that. So personally things are good for me, man. You know the old cliche, one day at a time. I hate those 12 step cliches, but they're true to a certain extend, you know."

AUDIO LINK: Listen to Wade Keller interview Sean Waltman here

Source: PWTorch.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X