Ric Flair Speaks Out On Lawsuit, Eric Bischoff & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ric Flair Speaks Out On Lawsuit, Eric Bischoff & More

A transcript of Ric Flair's chat with the Lilsboys over in the UK is now online. Flair covers many topics, most notably his feelings towards Raw GM Eric Bischoff, Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit being champions and the lawsuit.

Regarding Eric Bischoff:

”I tolerate Eric and he tolerates me. I'm sure he knows how I feel. I'm not the only one, there are 10 guys in there who want to kick his a*** every time they see him. But we're in a controlled environment and we have to get along. He's a strange guy and the sad thing about Eric is that everyone who know him knows that if he could go away and get a millionaire to go into business against Vince he'd do it tomorrow. Take my word for it."

Regarding Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit:

"I think they are both very very good and have earned their positions. They'll learn even more with the responsibly of being the champion."

Finally, regarding the lawsuit that was recently filed against him and WWE: (Click here for that story)

"I don't even know what they're talking about, none of that happened. I really don't have a comment as there is no truth there. And the claims have been made two years later. If it was bad then, why didn't something happen then?"

To read the full transcript, click here.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X