Jericho/Molly/Edge Stand Up During Pre-Backstage RAW Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jericho/Molly/Edge Stand Up During Pre-Backstage RAW Meeting

At a recent talent meeting, Chris Jericho, Edge, and Molly all spoke out against the new WWE dress code that requires wrestlers to wear slacks and a shirt to the arenas, on flights, etc. Jericho said that in addition to it being inconvenient, the dress code takes away the wrestler's "individuality." He added that WWE markets their wrestlers as unique and different, but then wants them to all dress the same and have fans view them as conformists.

Edge added that it looks just as bad to fans to see wrestlers sitting in coach as it does to see them in casual clothes, since most athletes and actors never fly coach.

Molly added that it also looks bad when four or five wrestlers are packed into one rental car.

Obviously Edge and Molly were trying to use the dress code as a way of improving flights and transportation at WWE's expense.

Jericho also asked if Steve Austin, who always came to the arenas in jeans and one of his own "Stone Cold" t-shirts, would have ever been expected to follow the dress code.

Triple H is one wrestler who always dresses up as a way of selling the high profile lifestyle of his character, something Ric Flair also does and has been doing for decades.

Source: PWN

Wouldn't it look weird seeing people dress up in suits and shit. Like for example what if the Brooklyn Brawler came back to wrestling, how would he look in a suit. An lets say Undertaker shows up in a suit. It would look weird. It totally changes they're personality to viewers. Some wrestlers are big and bad and from the streets but then again they're dressed up in a suit and it takes away from they're character trait. This really isn't fair. But I really wanna know if someone answered Jericho question about Austin dressing up as well. I wanna know what the response was.

Comment

man....that movie 8 miles comes to mind with this

something like just shut up and do your job
      you dont get paid to complain

Comment

Originally posted by Harmon
        man....that movie 8 miles comes to mind with this

something like just shut up and do your job
        you dont get paid to complain
        True

Comment

I don't know why they are bitchin, they make all that loot, damn just wear something nice lol

Comment

Well, Wrestlers do get paid mad dough. So I guess they should just where some good attire.

Comment

Reason to Front

now havin a dress code is pretty bunk I think that they should be able to dress how there character would dress. So they have every right to front on the dress code.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X