questions for cronkite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions for cronkite

Hey, I've really been wondering whereThe Rock is. I know that soon alot of the guys who we haven't seen in a while will be coming to Smackdown!, but no one is talking about The Rock. Is he gone for good?

The Rock is making movies, because he can make more money and not worry about killing him self in the ring. He will probably always come back for special occasions only, like Wrestlemania, or certain Raws.

Comment

question for cronkite

Is the wrestling company in Japan (I cant think of its name but its basically like the WWE of Japan) are they going to start having international televised shows in America anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Kidd Nixxx
        Is the wrestling company in Japan (I cant think of its name but its basically like the WWE of Japan) are they going to start having international televised shows in America anytime soon?
        Not anytime soon. The WWE has its own problems here. Smackdown is a crappy show, and the angles on Raw are getting worse and worse, and the raitings show that.

They were considering bringing back ECW but then realized they need to work on smackdown.

WWE just doesn't want to bite off more than it can chew.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X