Backstage Heat On Edge; Lita/Edge Keeping Their Distance, & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backstage Heat On Edge; Lita/Edge Keeping Their Distance, & More

Aside from his small circle of friends, Edge has a lot of heat backstage in WWE right now. There remains no “other side of the story” to what Matt Hardy has said in his online commentaries about the incident. "Nobody wants to be seen being friendly with [Edge] because he has so much heat with the boys," says one WWE wrestler.

Many people within WWE are saying that since Hardy was released, things are going to be a lot worse for Edge backstage. It is going to make it much more difficult for Edge to be forgiven, since Hardy was largely well liked backstage. The assumption in the locker room is that Hardy would still have a job if not for Edge getting involved with Lita.

WWE continues to confiscate any signs brought by fans that refer to the Hardy-Lita-Edge situation. However, on the last edition of RAW a sign predominantly made it on the broadcase, saying “We will miss you Matt Hardy”.

Edge and Lita have been keeping their distance from each other lately. It is unknown whether this is because their relationship is deteriorating or because they are trying to keep a low profile backstage.

The SmackDown crew in general is said to be a lot more upset at Edge than most of the RAW crew. This is most likely because they are more “old school” and are more into enforcing locker room rules of conduct.

Matt’s state of mind has been described as “badly wounded and vengeful” as a result of everything.

Source: PWTorch & PWInsider

RE: Matt Hardy

Back in my day, Hyna's new their place....
    My hyna would walk up early and make my frijoles before I went to the show. Today, these hyna's drop their chonies for any ese. I think Hardy should have given her a few chingasos to keep her in check. Viva Matt Hardy, don't worry loco, you will soon be flying high in TNA, Arriba!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X