Matt Hardy Continues Trashing Lita, Talks About Going To TNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Hardy Continues Trashing Lita, Talks About Going To TNA

Responding to his continued written attacks on Lita, Matt Hardy noted that Lita could not keep their private conversations confidential.

“I had attempted to be social with her,” Hardy said, “but it seems that our private conversations were spread to a certain person that I absolutely hate. His name starts with an F, ends with an S, and has a ECE in the middle. I found this out by speaking with the wife of this person I hate. So since Amy wanted to stooge off our private conversations with the enemy, I thought I’d one-up her–I’ll share the info with the world. Besides, that’s kinda my gimmick now–my life is an open book, and I’m not afraid to call people out on the sh*t publicly.”

In addition to putting over the ‘freedom’ associated with his no-compete clause ending, Hardy also dropped hints about a debut with TNA.

“I know after the last three months I will be just fine working for various wrestling promotions across the world. And as most of you know, it may not be too long before there’s another wrestling promotion with some major TV time, The Nice Alternative to the WWE.”

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X