Matt Hardy Continues Tearing Into Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Hardy Continues Tearing Into Edge

In yet another update on his website, Matt Hardy continued his assault on Edge. It definitely seems that WWE failed to patch up relations with Hardy, as his recent columns have been far more vitriolic.

“How many times do you think my FCF, Feces, will be married before he is forty? My guess is 11. At the pace he’s going, he’s right on track. Be careful if you run into him with your girl present, because he falls in the most incredible love of all time every 10 minutes or so. And then he falls out of the most incredible love of all time every two to three months,” Hardy said.

Hardy also noted that of all the happy memories he has of his friendship with Edge, the negative memory - Edge sleeping with Lita and “costing his job” - is the one that stands out.

The former WWE star also virtually confirmed a debut with TNA.

“And if the WWE talent relations department has a problem with me slandering one of their “top” stars, I guess you can just fire me or stop paying me or tell me that creative doesn’t have anything for me. Oh yeah, you already did–oh well, they love me in Orlando.”

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X