No announcement yet.

gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Daelynn, before now it was never a possibility or an option..... but I too am a mother... and my son is barely four months old... I spent my entire pregnancy with him alone, his father surfaced right before our son was born, but after his birth it took only a couple of months for him bail.... but not before he got me pregnant again. So now as sit here and contemplate being a single mother of a newborn baby and pregnant at the same time.... the option is starting to open

Comment

Wow, this issue is starting to get way to serious. You're poetry is truly amazing. You describe that situation so vividly that it's unreal. I truly look up to your skills of word manipulation. If it could be taught, I’d ask you for lesson in a heart beat. Now as for Dealynn, perhaps this is here way of expression. You two are truly the greats in this art and I guess it natural for to such people to collide at some point. I much reather see the two of you working together than waste time in this argument or whatever it is. I think that it would be something to see if the two of you did some work together.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X