X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the dick don't fit, YOU MUST ACQUIT

Comment

Hey Bob!

isn't it beyond your expertice? well if it not and you are either bi or a former hetero sexual male then I respect you comment.

Well as you must know some women like it big and guy then to see all women along the same line. You do have a point, but how can kobe know in the heat of ecstacy, the difference from the scream of joy or that of pain. We all know that sometimes the two can be interchangible when two individual perform their bodily needs.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix1820
        Hey Bob!

isn't it beyond your expertice? well if it not and you are either bi or a former hetero sexual male then I respect you comment.

Well as you must know some women like it big and guy then to see all women along the same line. You do have a point, but how can kobe know in the heat of ecstacy, the difference from the scream of joy or that of pain. We all know that sometimes the two can be interchangible when two individual perform their bodily needs.
        I had your parents in a threesome so I think I have some expertise you litttle cum stain

Comment

dear bob,

I am glad your mouth can be filled with such fantacies about my parent but let it be know that my parent are not gay. So find another persons parent who is more your speed ok.

Comment

Kobe!!!!

Great Post people!!!!

Comment

Hey You Stop Being A Pretender And Get Your Own Avatar

Comment

hey greg-dog

are you a born again believer?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...